Thursday, March 31, 2011

Marriage?

To start this off, Corey and I are officially better. I'm really happy were finally better and no longer fighting. I'm also not filing for custody or child support from him.

Back on topic though. Last night Corey was over and we seriously spent hours talking about this. I brought up marriage after my mom mentioned that he can move in whenever, at least if he wants to or I want him too. I'm a little skeptical to be honest. The whole marriage thing is a HUGE step for both of us. Yes, we do know we do want to spend the rest of our lives together and not just for our son either. Were just not sure if getting married right now is the right thing to do. We almost did get married while I was pregnant, but we didn't. Our parents told us, both that we shouldn't get married just because I was pregnant so we didn't get pregnant. I'm actually glad that we didn't. We've had our ups and downs, but to be honest it's made 100x stronger. While talking about this, he started to hint. I'm apparently "out of the loop" because I have a different last name then him and our son. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't because it actually was kind of sweet. He did some seriously sweet things for me yesterday. I'm grateful to have him in my life and our sons. He wants me to start looking at rings and wedding dresses and were not even engaged yet! Everyone is thinking it's coming soon, but i'm not counting on it. I think its funny how everyone is saying its coming, but they've been saying this for the last year and a half. When it comes it comes.

But our 2 year is coming up on the 21st! I'm super excited and have no idea what hes planning but he sure is planning something. I think my mom or his parents might be watching Hunter for a few hours that night. We'll see though!

Off topic- an earlier post about Corey not helping. Well he did a 180! He just went out and bought everything Hunter needed without me asking. I'm one proud girlfriend. Oh and Hunter took his first steps a few days ago. He walked all the way to his daddy last night though! I'm also one proud mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment