Friday, March 18, 2011

Every mom has a story

I'll start off telling a little about myself and my "awesome" life:
I go by the name of Emily (or mama). I'm 19 years old and i'm the girlfriend of a very handsome man named Corey. Together we have possibly one of the most adorable little boys this world has ever seen. I think he's pretty handsome myself. He's my life. His name is Hunter Wayne Paul, he was born May 17th, 2010. My career goal in life is being put on hold for the moment, not because I have a baby. But because I would rather stay at home with my son and he freaks if he's gone away from me for a matter of time. He's a mommy's boy. So an cosmetologist will have to wait a little longer. My son and I live with my mother and step-father. Corey lives with his parents. We could nove out if we wanted to, but it makes no sense for us to move out. We can afford it without living "paycheck to paycheck" but Corey is gone alot. He doesn't want Hunter and me in this apartment or house without him there. He's super protective of us. Corey's job also lets me be a stay at home mom to our son. So now this cyber world nows my life, at least for right now.

I may not post everyday. I'll post when I can. I'm a busy girl chasing my 10 month old around!


This is the special little boy in my life.
He was 2 months old in this picture.
He's now 10 months and much bigger.
This is Corey, my boyfriend, best friend.
This happens to be my favorite picture of these two.
They were both asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment